- SAT I
- SAT II
- 전과목 수강이용권
1) A transfer application before sophomore (2nd year bachelor's degree) year, 2nd semester (with deadlines usually February 15 of that 2nd semester) will require high school transcripts to be sent and high school grades will be part of the review
2) A transfer application at sophomore (2nd year bachelor's degree) year, 2nd semester or at most one academic year later will NOT require high school transcripts. Only the university grades and coursework will be evaluated.
3) Transfer applications may require TOEFL scores and will require SAT I or ACT scores, but will not require SAT II scores (since these are high school level) or AP (or IB scores, since these are equivalent to university freshman year course levels).
4) Most transfer applications do require a good extracurricular and in-school activity list (high school and college activities as pre #1 above, or just college year activities as per #2 above), especially if applying to private universities as a transfer student.
5) Most transfer applications will require students to receive two letters of recommendation from their current professors (this is standard from the Common App site, no matter whether only applying to private or public universities or a mix). This may be difficult but will have to be done. Most professors don't know their students by name, since many classes can be very large at the university level, so it is standard also to give the professor a resume (with relevant coursework, extracurricular activities, skills, experiences if any) and also a cover letter. The resume and cover letter will help the professor write the recommendation letter, without having to know the student personally or in very much detail.
6) Be careful when applying as a transfer student, since the transfer application can be different from the new student application. Make sure you are using the correct application for transfer students. And, not reporting undergraduate coursework at another college (even if the coursework was only one or two classes) and thereby applying as a new student is considered academic fraud.
U.S. 대학 편입에 대해서
1) 대학교2학년 2학기전에 다른대학교 편입원서를 낼려면 고등학교내신과 대학교내신이 필요하지만 대학교 2학년 2학기 이후에 편입을 원하면 그때까지 나온 대학교 내신만 지원서에 넣으면 됩니다.
2) 편입시 SAT I, ACT, 토플점수가 필요하지만, SAT II AP 점수는 필요하지 않습니다.
3) 특히 사립대학 편입 지원을 할 경우, 다양한 특별활동, 학교 액티비티가 필요합니다.
4) 2개의 추천서와, 레쥬메, 커버러터가 필요합니다.
5) 타 대학에서 수업 들은대도 불구하고 신입으로 지원하면 안됩니다.
| tel. 415-918-6018 Tue-Fri 11:30-19:30, Sat 08:30-16:30
Kakao Talk : http://pf.kakao.com/_wGrYl/chat (Click!)
Korean phone : 02-538-6018